3/11/10

Gene Morris Design



Looking for someone to design a logo or corporate identity for your business? Design a brochure or ad for a marketing campaign? Create a publication, journal, or newsletter? or Design a website? Then you've found your way to the right place. I provide a large selection of design solutions from logos and printed pieces to websites. My mission is to come up with the right solutions to make you look good - after all that's what it's all about. Let's work together to create something that satisfies your needs!
I enjoy working on all kinds of projects with different appeal and challenges. I'm skilled in a suite of creative software applications and have various experiences from many different backgrounds. I'm even a photographer. I have an eye for design and combined with my skills and broad knowledge of the graphic design industry; can create the right results you're looking for. I provide effective design solutions at agency standards that are delivered in a professional manner.
I accommodate clients worldwide. My goal is to provide the best quality work and personable service. I provide reviews of the project and encourage feedback so that modifications and improvements to the design can be made until everyone is happy with it. I strive to build lasting working relationships with all my clients. I'll consult with you to get to know you and your project and then take your project from concept to completion. I can also have your project printed or produced so that you don't have to deal with printers or vendors.
Please take a look at my online portfolio to view a few samples of my work. And please take a look at my photography while your at it. If you have questions or comments regarding my website or if I may be of service to you and help in your design project, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Lets get started!